Monday. For the morning schedule; if you are not following it is exactly the same since day 2.
- 6:30 Wake up
- 7:15 Cleaning Lady pass
- 7:20 Mikalina wakes up
- 7:40~7:55 Mr Yang (caregiver) arrive
- 8:00 Coffee and Breakfast
- 8:30 1st part of IV (with 60mg Gangliosides)
- 9:30 2nd part of IV (with 10ml Dang Shen Chuan Xiong – for whatever it is)
- 10:30 Break and a snack (sniker, chocolate bar, doritos, ham salami…)
- 11:30 – 13:00 Physical therapy
The caregiver come back after his lunch at ~14:15.
Afternoon schedule is a bit laxer as to know:
- 14:30~15:30 Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
- 16:00~17:00 Physical therapy
- 17:00 meeying with Doctor(s)
- 17:30 meeting with Nurses at their Shift changing
It may vary a bit but ‘normal day (as Today) are like that.
I also received the dates of the next 4 Stem Cells shots: 11th (Intravenous), 12th (Lumbar Puncture), 18th (Intravenous), 19th (Lumbar Puncture). Therefore Tomorrow will be the first IV with Mesenchymal Stem Cells of another type).
I must also precise that the morning IVs are seasoned with Glucose and Sodium Chlorate (saline water).
After 18:00 we usually take a walk outside the building, having a Coke or Coffee, then back to the room where I try to keep up with messages and blog. Meanwhile Mikalina prepare or go to fetch our dinner and before 20:00 I have to be put in bed because Mr.Yang leaves.
I also try to massage and exercice my arm, legs, joints at each opportunity because the most work is there I am convinced.